- view historical orders
- Exclusive gift on the official website
- Collect your favorite products
- New product information
- Quick buy
For over 65 years Russell Hobbs has been providing high quality and affordable home & kitchen appliances - from kettles to irons, toasters to cookware.
3. Lid release
4. Water level gauge
1. Unplug the stand, and let the kettle cool before cleaning.
2. Wipe all surfaces with a clean damp cloth.
3. Keep the connectors dry.
4. Open the lid.
5. Push the hook on top of the filter down then lift the filter out of
the kettle (fig A).
6. Rinse the filter under a running tap while brushing with a soft
7. Lower the filter into the kettle, and engage the bottom hook in
the bottom of the spout.
8. Press the top of the filter towards the kettle, to lock the hook in
9. Close the lid.
The most viewed products